What is Etch?
Etch is a student-run marketing and design agency, and an affiliate of McPherson College. Etch opened its doors on February 1st, 2013, and began serving not-for-profit organizations with their design & marketing needs. In spring of 2015, Etch began working with for-profit businesses in the McPherson County & the surrounding areas. Etch provides competitive design materials and marketing solutions to organizations that need it. Whether you’re just getting started, or want to update your organization’s aesthetic, let Etch help you define yourself.
To make a compelling community impact through creative collaboration, and to improve our standing in the professional world.
To expand our influence in the competitive market by increasing business connections.
Etch Student Employees
- Jaden Hilgers , The Refinery Creative, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Chloe Cloud, Jajo, Wichita, KS
- Jacy Porter – Designer – J. Schmid & Assoc. Inc. Kansas City, KS
- Laurel Gillispie – Senior Designer – Tri-Coastal Design – New York, NY
- Nathan Holthus – Willoughby Design – Kansas City, KS
- Casey Maxon – Photographer – Historic Vehicle Association – Allentown, PA
- Aurore Maxon – Interactive Designer at Cadient – Allentown, PA
- Kenna Elliott – Atelier Design – McPherson, KS
- Jessie Long – Atelier Design
- Evan Hiebert – Atelier Design
- Becca Heeke – Brand Assistant – Vital Farms
- Cord Cunningham – Web Designer – All Things BBQ
- Adam Porter – Senior Product Designer at FloSports
- Joanna Hoffman – Content Specialist – Bowercomm
- Corey Long – Designer – McPherson College
- Derek Bevan – Business Teacher, USD 459
- Miranda Clarck – Langdon & Emison – Trial Attorneys (Law School) Lawrence, KS